Ale of Rosaspina Vintage: Illustrations for Audrey Grace!

Here are the adorable illustrations the lovely Ale of Rosaspina Vintage has created for the boutique. The top one is of Alexa Chung and the bottom is of Audrey. These illustrations will be printed on numerous items that will be for sale in the boutique- I am thinking mugs, totes, maybe even t-shirts and some prints will be available. Ale is also creating illustrations of Kirsten Dunst and Tennessee Thomas- two style favorites of mine, so I can't wait to see those as well! Oh and check out her lovely blog here: (http://rosaspinavintage.blogspot.com
I am back home in Mississippi after being away for so long. I plan on posting everyday now. I got home to a huge amount of packages for the boutique and everything is just so perfect and adorable. I have a photo shoot for the shop on Friday, so I can't wait to share with you some of the things the shop will be selling!