Elon Football Dinner Party

It is crazy to think how fast time really does fly.  It seems like yesterday that my brother and I were making tents that filled an entire room, going to the store and my grandmother buying us a load of Shock Tarts (do they even make these anymore?), and raking bike paths through the leaves in our back yard.  Now, I'm a senior in college and he is a freshmen in college. Weird. 

Last weekend, my brother and my adoptive brother came home from summer classes at school.  My parents threw them a dinner party to recognize their achievements (both playing football) and their supporters throughout the years.  Family, family friends, coaches, high school teachers, and others were in attendance.  It was great to see everyone come together for the boys!

Here are some pictures from the night:



This first table is decorated with Elon colors.




This table is decorated in their high school colors.




The cake! Each football had the boys' name on it. [Robert's nickname has always been "Bear."]




You can tell they were thrilled to be having their picture taken. Boys.
My mom organized the night perfectly! Guests were to come at 6pm and mingle until dinner was served around 6:30pm.  Dinner was catered (my mom doesn't enjoy cooking) and we had chopped barbeque served with buns, barbeque chicken breasts, baked beans, pineapple casserole dish, chips, and other dishes were served. The food, company, and the cake were a hit with everyone.  Now we all can't wait to see the boys play football!