Sunday Morning Ramblings

So, it ends up that I got worse yesterday and couldn't make it to the wedding. I was, and still so bummed out about it.  I was trying to get ready for the wedding, but the more I tried to do (put on makeup, do my hair) the more lightheaded I got.  I stayed in bed while Stephen went.  Of course, I grilled him about every little thing about the wedding when he got back.  It is so funny that guys, especially when it comes to weddings, aren't detail oriented.  I asked him if the bride's hair was up or down, what color were the bridesmaids dresses, and the poor guy couldn't remember.  He even talked to the newlyweds three times and couldn't remember if her hair was up or down.  Poor guy.

I am officially in love with my cowboy boots.  They are the Frye Billy Pull On, and oh so comfortable.  With most, if not all shoes, you have to wear them around to break them in.  But not these shoes.  I wore them for over 4 hours around the apartment, and then 6 hours for the concert and my feet NEVER hurt.  Once in a lifetime occurrence.

Love the subtle detailing.
Lately, I have seen friends on Facebook talking about Ideeli.  Have you heard of it?  Well it is almost the same as Rue La La; sales are open for a certain period of time, and once you pay for shipping you can shop all day.  Of course, I am a fan of Rue La La, but one drawback compared to Ideeli is that they only have a handful of sales at a time.  I have been impressed with Ideeli and the variety and selection of sales that they have.  If you would like an invitation, click here.  They are currently having great sales, and sales that are getting ready to open.  Go check it out and see what you think!

Also, if you have any suggestions or topics of things that you would like to see on my blog let me know!

Hope you all continue to have a great weekend!