The Help

Many people have been asking me what Jackson, Mississippi (where Audrey Grace will be) is like. I sometimes have a hard time explaining it- it's a small city with a big heart. The kind of place where everybody knows everybody. Jackson is also a very stylish city. The girls I grew up with and their mothers and grandmothers alike, really knew how to dress. Jackson is the subject of a new film that is about to be released, "The Help." If you want to know what it was like to live in Jackson, Mississippi in the early 1960s, I urge you to see this movie. Although I do not reside in Mississippi full time anymore, I take my hometown with me wherever I go. The film, based on the book of the same name, also takes place during the time Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly were in their prime! It seems the costumes in the film were greatly inspired by them. The film stars Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Bryce Dallas Howard and Jessica Chastain.
Here's a sneak peek below: 
Love from London!