Rascal Flatts and Such.

Last night I went to the Rascal Flatts concert, and they were amazing.  Some groups or individuals who sing, you can really tell that the radio helps them sound much better.  This is not true for Rascal Flatts! They along with Sara Evans and Justin Moore were in attendance.  I missed Justin Moore because my group was out tailgating and got in just in time to see Sara Evans.  She was amazing as well!  About half way through Rascal Flatts, one of my friends got overheated and slightly dehydrated, so we spent the remainder of the night with First Aid.  She is okay, but she works outside all day and had not had enough water, on top of the 100 degree temperatures, with a little drinking.  

And then yesterday I woke up with a just a little sore throat, but it has made its way to being a huge sore throat, and a stuffed up nose and ears...grrrreat! Who's sick in the summer?  THIS GIRL.  I'm hoping to feel a little bit better in order to go to Stephen's best friend from high school's wedding.  Stephen and I absolutely love these two, and are so excited to see them get married.





Hope you all have a great weekend! 

What do you have planned?