Game Day Essential!

I have hit the jackpot for you! I know we all cannot wait for football season at our school to begin, so have I found the most perfect accessory that you MUST add to your collection before game day!  When I was featuring my favorite Etsy shops, I knew one that I HAD to mention.  Think: ribbon and pearls.  The Etsy shop is called Sew Knot Simple (how adorable is that?).  The designer, Hayley, has necklaces for the following schools: UNC, ECU, V Tech, Tenn, Fla, USC Gamecocks, USC Trojans, UVA, NC State, and she takes requests.  Along with school colors, Hayley creates necklaces with just a solid color ribbon. These necklaces are adorable.  Take a peak at this eye candy and then go SHOP! I am eying a few, but just cannot decide.

UT Vols and Texas Longhorns

UNC, Villanova, and San Diego Chargers

Navy Nautical

USC Trojans

Florida Gators
VTech

NC State and USC Gamecocks

UVA

Clemson
Aren't they adorable? Best part, they are only $18! Yes, you read it right...$18! What a steal!!

I'm totally in love with these.  To find more options go to Sew Knot Simple!  I can't wait to wear my necklace on game day!