Essential Accessories

Happy Tuesday Readers! I hope your Monday wasn't too killer.  One thing that always helps me get up and ready in the morning is picking out my outfit and accessories.  Accessories are the topping to an already great outfit.  They can dress up or down an outfit and I love all the possibilities.  I have always heard that you should put on your jewelery/accessories and then take at least one or two items off before you walk out the door.  I am a pretty simple person.  Day-to-day I usually wear my pearls, MK watch, and my aquamarine/diamond ring from Stephen.  Occasionally I add a headband or a bracelet.  I don't like to overload on my jewelry, I prefer simplicity.  Here are some essential accessories that I love to have on hand to add to an outfit:
Pearls

The exact aquamarine/diamond ring from Stephen!

Pearl Necklace

Bows

Ribbon Belts

Monogrammed Necklace

Headbands
Watch

I'm dying to add this to my accessory collection:
Mr. Yurman :)

What would you add to this list?  What is your favorite accessory?