What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up today with Jame from this kind of love for my first link up of What I'm loving Wednesday! :)


1. I'm loving that I only have about 2 more weeks of summer school. I've only had one week of nothingness this summer cannot wait to have one more week of pure bliss before the school year starts.  I still cannot believe that this is my last year, ahh!

2. I'm loving all the great deals I am finding.  I shopped this weekend at J.Crew with a 40% off sale and then 15% for student discount (more stores should do this!!).  Lands End Canvas is having a 50% off sale, Gap 30%, etc!

My latest J.Crew purchase...in navy.

3. I'm loving my sweet boyfriend.  After a long day of school work, school, and work, I love hanging out with him at the end of the day, it is so relaxing.

4. I'm loving that The Help is coming out soon, well sorta (August 10th).  I read the book in about 3 days, and absolutely LOVED it so I'm so excited to see the movie!


5. Rita's Italian Ice.  If you have a location near you, RUN. I have never been much of a fan of Italian ice UNTIL I was introduced to Rita's.  Stephen and I go weekly and split a Cotton Candy (delicious!) and sit outside at their tables in the warm summer air (so relaxing!).


What are you loving?