Favorite Etsy Shops

Have you heard about Etsy?  If you haven't you better check it out NOW, because it is one of my favorite places to go when looking for a gift or treating myself.  I have been a huge fan of Etsy for quite awhile and you'll never guess who introduced me to it...Stephen! When he first told me about it, I was like, "What's that?"  Stephen was looking for a gift for his mom, and I instantly fell in love with it.  I have bought several things myself off Etsy, and it is so easy, hassle free.  I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite shops on Etsy.  I love that each shop on Etsy is unique.  Some of the items you find are homemade, and there is nothing to me like supporting someone who has handmade their product.  These shops featured today are in no particular order, and if you see something you love go check them out!

If you are looking for some great accessories in either gold or silver tones check out this shop! Here is just a preview of this shop's treasures.  

26.00

24.00
32.00

24.00

LimeTree Gifts
If you love monogrammed items as much as me then you will LOVE this shop! LimeTree Gifts has the cutest items at great prices.  Here are just a few of what LTG has to offer...enjoy!
6.50 for 3'' decal

22.50
14.00
9.00
13.00 a piece
46.00

If you are looking for a phone case, look no further! Here are some of the cutest phone covers I have ever seen and what's great is that YOU get to customize it.  Find the design you love, pick the color [there are LOTS], the monogram, and the monogram color!
54.00
54.00
54.00


 54.00

AO3Designs
These clutches are TDF!
45.00

45.00

45.00

68.00

This is just a sneak peek of what you can find within these shops! If you are interested in any item or would like to see more, click the link of the shop and it will take you right to it.  

So, I'd like to know...are you a fan of Etsy?  What is your favorite shop?


I was not compensated by featuring these shops.  I posted about these shops for my interest only, but with prior approval from the shop owner.