The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Christmas has come and gone once again! 2010 was the year to spend with the holiday with my family. It was a holiday filled with lots of food, fun and laughter...what is better than that? We took Aaron's camera this weekend but I got one of my own, Yay for better pictures! Here are a select few from our holiday (I will spare you some of the very unflattering Christmas morning ones)

 I had to take a picture with all of our presents underneath the tree. So sad when they are all gone!
 He looked similar to a Sanata Sausage, but he loved it!
 Santa and his reindog
 We took a break to play in the yard
 Waking up Shay on Christmas morning... and he was NOT happy!
 This is how the dogs got their gifts on Christmas morning
 It was a jacket kind of Christmas
 Twins
I am off this whole week, Yay, so this week will be busy with some major organization, shopping and preparing for the New Year. Hope your holiday was just as spectacular.

Love,