The Southern Monogram

I definitely am not the kind of girl who is against wearing nike shorts and t-shirts but it is a added bonus when the t-shirt is precious. For me, I feel so much more put together when it is cute even though my attire in reality is very casual. 

My Lilly Pocket T-Shirt from The Southern Monogram on etsy is the perfect example of me feeling more put together when wearing a casual outfit.

The T-Shirts the owner, Helen, sells have a seen on pocket in some really cute Lilly fabrics. The one I have is in Ten Speed with my monogram in white. I love it especially with pink shorts and my pink and yellow chacos.

The first time I wore it was to my Dads triathlon in Destin and I felt so festive because it had bikes on it! I am sure other people failed to notice but that type of attention to detail isn't everyones cup of tea.

And I can't talk about this precious shop without sharing some of their other inventory that I am loving. I think the monogrammed sports bras are so cute and so are the mens monogram ties!

What are your favorite items?
dWa