A+ Outfits

I am fortunate enough to have a uniform for school. Many people would find that statement odd but I believe that it saves so much time and money. Many schools don't have uniforms and colleges definitely don't so I created some fall outfits on polyvore that will surely earn you an A plus!

With jeans, a tank, and a cardigan you can't go wrong looking cute and comfy! Throw on some riding boots and your favorite jewelry and watch and you will be set for a day of classes and studying.

A+ Outfits


I have loved this skirt since J.Crew came out with it earlier this year. Scalloped edges are hard to beat and with an outfit like this you are sure to have the confidence you need to ace a test or give a killer presentation! Pearls and silver jewelry give the perfect amount of sparkle while the coral adds some fun to this navy and white ensemble.

A+ Outfits


This next outfit is my favorite! How could you not love red and leopard together! For this outfit I've tucked in a white Ralph Lauren button down into a red bow front skirt with gold accessories and leopard Tory Burch flats. 

A+ Outfits

I wish my polyvore closet could be my real closet so that I could wear these outfits and pieces all the time. 

Which outfit is your favorite or which one would you wear?
dWa

Don't forget about my Giveaways!
Monogram Lilly Shirt AND either a painted letter OR a pillowcase
Maybooks (ends today)