East Street

Today I wanted to share with you another fun place to purchase fun summery bracelets from!
This shop can be found on etsy and is called East Street! The owner Emma is so sweet and wrote me the sweetest note when she sent me my bracelets. All of her bracelets are handmade and well made at that! Another plus is that she offers free shipping within the United States!
Here are the bracelets I received!

Here is what Emma has to say about her shop:

"Welcome to East Street! Each and every one of my bracelets have been handmade by me. I create fun fiber jewelry and take pride in my craftsmanship. I come up with new designs every day, so if you have an idea don't hesitate to run it by me! Also, if you would like something in a different size, color or anything else just drop me a message and I will do my best to make it for you."

Another view of my bracelets.

And the clasps.

She is constantly adding more merchandise to her store and here are some of my recent favorites!







Hope y'all are having a happy Monday!
Today is my first full day with campers wish me luck!
dWa