Derng

Lately cross bracelets have been all the rage, and truthfully I love them! I have ordered a silver cross bracelet that will be perfect for everyday but I also love the ones that are colored or have a bit of sparkle!

I received the cutest turquoise and silver cross bracelet from derng and they are really affordable!

The turquoise is so vivid

The two sides overlap slightly when on the wrist

This is what mine looks like on

I have only had it for a few days and have already been complimented on it many times!
Here are the other items on my wish list:

The silver cross
And the silver bar is perfect for stacking
These bracelets run from $11-$14 so pretty affordable and I think they would make great gifts!
Check them out at derng.com!

I officially start camp today! I am so excited and the campers arrive tomorrow!
If you want to be pen pals email me at prepinyourstep@gmail.com so we can swap addresses!

dWa