Lilly Pulitzer on Rue La La

Today the Lilly Pulitzer Boutique on Rue La La opened and it definitely was not as good as the last time Lilly was on it. With that being said I did purchase things this time and did not last time so it obviously was not bad (I don't think Lily could be). It could possibly be returns from the sale earlier this month. I'm feeling guilty about the money spent but I keep reminding myself that the total of the three dresses I bought is still cheaper than one dress that I tried on at the Lilly store earlier this month. Here is what I snagged:
I got the Betsey Dress.
Here is a close up of the neckline.
I purchased the Stephanie True Navy Knot This Way Shift Dress.
And lastly (laugh all you want) I purchased the Little Betsey Hotty Pink Cherry Begonias Dress.
I purchased this in one of the largest sizes offered in the Minnie collection and have heard people talk about how they easily fit a 0-2. I hope this is the case because look at this back.

I'm really hoping these fit because then I will be well on my way to having a collection of spring dresses for all the events that will be coming within the next year or so. What do y'all think of what I purchased? What did y'all snag during the sale? And for anyone who wants an invite to Rue La La (the Lilly sale still has lots of good stuff left) feel free to click this link and invite yourself from my account!
I would love to hear what y'all have to say.

dWa