Ramblings

1. I think I am still on Pacific time. I can't fall asleep until 1:30 and can't fully wake up until like 10. This could be an issue.

2. I need to visit Vegas again. I didn't walk outside for almost three days... major fail!

3. I am loving my Erin Condren planner. It is organizing my life or lack there of....we are booked solid until July. Not cool for the stress level.

4. Winston's fur momma had her last litter of puppies. We are pondering a new addition to the family. We maybe are falling off the deep end.


5. I have definitely failed my New Year resolution of working out. Only one day this entire month. Not cool. Let's start over tomorrow.

6. We bought our first piece of furniture yesterday.... a new couch! Now I just need my house to go with it. (that is a whole other increasingly depressing story)

7. I bought a replacement for my favorite necklace this past weekend. Of course, mine was discontinued but I am kinda liking this new one. Hopefully the vacuum will spare this beauty.

8. I may make these for my office on Valentine's Day. March may be a better beginning for #5.

Hope to come back with some more uplifting enlightening posts these next few days.