K. Slademade

I have an obsession with all of K.Slademade's products. Honestly, shut the front door, her items are precious. One of her clutches would match my blog perfectly and I wanted to cry when it said it was sold out. Is this not the epitome of my blog?
This was a custom bag so only one exists (insert me sighing in the background).
I think her products are a clever twist on a classic product and I need a babysitting job so that I can get one of her adorable clutches in my closet.  All of her products are so cute and colorful and reasonably priced!  She has both a website and an etsy site where you can purchase her products. Because the above clutch isn't available another clutch that would match my blog rather nicely is this one:
Ahh so cute. All of her other clutches are super fun and colorful as well and you couldn't go wrong ordering any of her products. Here are a few of my other favorites:
Cherries and Berries foldover clutch!
Bone Fold Over Clutch w/ Orange Zipper
Love Bird Earrings.
The Suede Leather Key Chain Tassels would be a perfect gift for an upcoming driver! 
Have any of y'all ever ordered from K.Slademade? Which products are your favorites?
Hope you have a happy Monday,
dWa