This Break

Well this break has been relaxing...Thank goodness! And I really haven't done that much but I am perfectly okay with that. I've slept which is such a nice change from during the semester sleep! I have gone to soccer training and indoor games. I have hung out with friends. I went and saw New Years Eve (which was really good!). I went to my grandparents house for Christmas and my birthday. I opened presents. I have spent time with family! I have eaten more than enough. I've blogged. I've shopped. I have read and enjoyed reading some books. I have been catching up with missed episodes of Glee, Gossip Girl, and the O.C. And I have baked! And tomorrow I am going with friends on a day trip to New Orleans for shopping and food! Yay can't wait!


What have y'all been up to?

Happy Thursday!