Get to Know Me - Favorites

I've recently have gained new followers, and thought this would be a fun post for everyone to get to know me better, or get to know me! :) 

I'm still busy at home, packing up all my things, getting organized and prepared for student teaching next week, and spending time with family and friends during my last few days at home!
____________________________________________
FAVORITES
{1} food. Baked Chicken, Salmon,  & Chili

{2} color. Blue – every single shade of it!

{3} animal. Kittens and Puppies, they make my heart melt!

{4} sports team. College- UNC Tarheels *born and bread* - lately though I've been pulling for NC State since both of Stephen's parents went there, Stephen almost went to school there, and his parents have season tickets..so maybe I'm being swayed :) 

{5} dessert. Red Velvet anything (cupcake, cake, ice cream...yes I said ice cream), cheesecake, preferably plain, and a hot brownie with vanilla ice cream.

{6} artist/singer/band. Don't have a favorite but in the last year I have really really gotten into country music, and I love any 90s music!

{7} pair of shoes. Wallabees, Riding Boots, Jacks

{8} outfit.  {summer} Sundress & Jack Rogers  {fall} Jeans + Riding Boots + Cozy Sweater

{9} store. Anywhere- Target, Jcrew, Gap, Nordstrom, etc!

{10} brand. {bags & accessories} Longchamp or  D&B leather products & accessories I find anywhere  {clothing} Anywhere

{11} perfume. Recently got a sample of BCBG and LOVE it, but I have several that I alternate between.

{12} accessory. My favorites are my MK gold watch and my pearl earrings.

{13} city. Charleston, SC hands down

{14} hobby. Blogging, reading, or shopping

{15} beauty product. Mascara- I look asleep without it.

{16} snack. Currently granola with chocolate bar or fruit snack pack

{17} holiday. Christmas

{18} movie. Sound of Music [I watched this movie at my grandmothers from the time I was so little and it has always been my favorite] & of course lots of others too!

{19} song. Way too many I'm obsessed with right now 

{20} guilty pleasure. Keeping up with the Kardashians
_______________________________________________________

I would like to do a vlog in the near future, and would love ideas as to what you would like to see from me! Would you like a 'what's in my bag?,' questions, etc?

I'm still taking questions for my question & answer post, so make sure to leave me a comment with any questions you may have!!

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!