Photo Recap of 2011

I thought it would be a fun post to include pictures from throughout the year.  I was hoping to recap the entire year, but my old computer died and was not backed up so I lost most of my pictures before the summer so bear with me!

June

I turned 21! A few friends went out to the bar with Stephen and me at midnight!

Stephen wrapped all my birthday presents with Lilly paper- he knows me TOO well!

Downtown to eat dinner with Stephen and a bunch of our friends for my birthday! 

Went to the beach with my family! This is my brother, he has grown even taller & gained about 15 pounds in muscle from football...let's just say you would never know it was my little brother!

Then I went to Kiawah with Stephen's family! One of my favorite things to do with Stephen is to ride bikes for hours and looking at all the beautiful homes and talking about our future home!

July

We didn't have any plans for some reason so we dressed up, went to buy groceries and fixed an American dinner consisting of hamburgers and salads with sweet tea!

At the end of the month, Stephen and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert with a bunch of our friends!

July wasn't too busy- I had 2 classes online and worked!

August

My parents threw Lawson and Bear [adoptive brother] an Elon party! They both play for Elon, and my parents invited life-long supporters of the boys over for dinner! 
[They did NOT want their picture taken..can you tell?]

I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's weddings! - This is when I realized I was getting older, when my friends were getting married!

I caught the bouquet at Jordan's reception and 2 days later I was engaged! - It does work, ladies! :)

I got engaged to the man of my dreams! I still don't know why I got so lucky? :) So thankful that God had him picked out for me before I ever knew he existed!

I also started my SENIOR year of college!

September
My wonderful MOH threw Stephen and me a surprise engagement party at Rock Bottom downtown! It was great getting to eat with friends, but also to see our strong support system!

October




Stephen and I had our engagement photo session done at the fair! It is definitely out of my box, but I'm so happy with the results!

Stephen and I attended several Elon and NC State games!


We went to the mountains for a weekend with one of our favorite couples and had the best time!

We also had our engagement party! I still don't have any pictures of Stephen and me at the party, but I did find this! We asked people who attended to sign my favorite picture of us as a keepsake!

November

I caved and bought the Erin Condren planner...LOVE it!

Thanksgiving - ummm cannot believe I have no pictures from Thanksgiving! Stephen's family came over to eat with us so it was a big family affair! :)

Decemeber

Finished my last semester of classes with a 4.0!!

Stephen graduated!!

Then there was Christmas! - So wonderful! 

^ I've obviously been terrible about taking pictures, because I have none to show for December!


I have had a wonderful 2011! I cannot wait to see what 2012 has in-store for me!

Pinned Image