Marley Lilly

Hello!!! So a little before Christmas Marley Lilly had a contest that they announced on Christmas day and I was ecstatic when I found out I won! The prize was a monogrammed scarf and unless you are new to reading blogs or writing a blog then I am sure you've seen tons of posts all about the company and their preppy scarves. Well I got to choose the color and monogram style and I love the way it turned out! And even better they got it to me in 3 days! Can you say awesome! Here is what it looks like:



It is safe to say I am obsessed! If you have never been to their website you can check it out here.

These are the other beauties on their website that I want:
I love this bracelet!
And this purse!
 this necklace!
And this ring!

And pretty much everything else on the website! So thank you again Marley Lilly for my scarf!! And in true southern fashion you have a thank you note coming your way!

Happy New Years Eve to you all!! Please be extra careful tonight and stay safe! 

With Love, 
dWa