Give back

Yep it is Christmas time! No looking back now!

We only have two gifts and they are for our nephew.... and he was the only one with no list :)

Anyways,  I wanted to share a family tradition Aaron and I started last year and are continuing again. I guess that makes it an annual thing.

I am very thankful that I work for another company that believes in giving back to the community; most importantly, giving to children that can't help the situation they live in.

Aaron and I adopted a 3-year-old Salvation Army Angel and had fun picking out items on his wish list. The picture below doesn't show much due to my awful improtu cell phone photo, but he got some Toy Story figures, cars, a sweatshirt, sweatpants, jeans, several shirts and a jacket. It was kind of fun scouring the toy section for some items on his list.


There are thousands of charities out there and they seem to all have a cause this time of the year. I am not saying to go out there and give your last paycheck but a little goes a long way. Aaron and I spent under $75 and this will probably be all this little boy will get for Christmas. So pick up a toy to donate, some canned goods or give up that lunch out. 

It feels really good to give a little back.

Love,