Versatile Blogger Award!

I had such an awesome surprise as I was checking my comments the other night, thanks to Sweet Confessions! Run over and check out Shelby's blog, you won't be disappointed!! :)


Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself.

  1. I have this weird thing about odd numbers.  I just hate them. 
  2. A few of my all time favorite movies are Sound of Music and The Parent Trap (old version).
  3. I hate the realization that my college budget just can't keep up with my expensive clothing taste.
  4. I have a lot of pink things around my apartment, but my favorite color is blue.
  5. When I first started reading blogs, I never thought I would ever make my own.
  6. Stephen and I are having our engagement pictures taken at the fair! I'm so excited!
  7. I wish I would have stuck with dancing (tap, ballet, and jazz).  I quit when I was 13, because I had too much going on.  I sure have missed it.
Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers that you recently discovered (some of these are my favorite blogs too!)

Congratulations to...