iDig Your Blog Award

Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thank you so much Turtles and Pearls for the award! That was so sweet of you to think of me. Readers, if you haven't checked out Turtles and Pearls, do so now! It is one of my daily reads, and I know you'll enjoy reading as much as I do! 

Share three random facts about yourself.
1. I just turned in my student teaching application for next semester.  I am scared, anxious, and super excited for my very LAST semester.  I will be in the classroom the entire semester and will sleep, eat, and breathe teaching.  I will have to attend every staff meeting, parent-teacher conference, etc.  I'm excited for this new adventure, because I have always wanted to be a teacher, but I have never in my life done anything to this extent.

2. I was born a UNC-Tarheel and swore that I would be a fan till the day that I died.  I even know the entire fight song and don't even go to Carolina, but lately with Stephen being such a huge NCSU fan, it is so hard not to pull for the Wolfpack.  Ahhh, I starting to feel torn.

3. My favorite thing lately has been reinventing my closet.  I've gotten to the point where I am very stingy and not wanting to spend any of amount of money.  So, when I need to take a break from school work or life I get into my closet and try to make new outfits out of familiar pieces.  Now that I have discovered new outfits in my closet, I'm realizing exactly what staples are missing from my wardrobe and only focusing on finding those pieces when I do go shopping.

Pass the award on to five others.

If you want to check out some great reads, click any of the blogs above!