Pimento Cheese

I love Pimento Cheese... case in point, I had it twice last weekend. Now, I used to hate the stuff. Maybe the texture or the thought of a cheese salad freaked me out, but now my taste buds think it is divine.



With all this spare time on my hands, I decided to make some for the hubs and I. Here is the Southern Living recipe: Pimento Cheese with a kick.





Ingredients

2 (8 oz) blocks extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded

1 (8 oz) blocks mild Cheddar cheese, shredded

1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened

2 (7 oz) jars diced pimento, drained

1 (12 oz) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained

1/2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper slices, drained

1/4 cup mayo

2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce



My cheats: I bought the pre-packaged cheese because I was lazy and put in less pimento than called for.



Directions

- Process first 3 ingredients, in batches, in a food processor until well blended.

- Add pimento and remaining ingredients, pulse until desired consistency

- Cover and chill up to 1 day



You can so chill it up to 5 days. Don't be wasteful people :)




A bowl of cheesy goodness!