What A Girl Wants

I love all things girly. I love clothes, jewelry, shoes, you name it. That being said, I am a newlywed on a budget so I do a lot of dreaming about the previously mentioned items. 

Here are some of the precious things I am pining over right now (Now, I just have to convince the hubs that I need them) :
 Tory Burch Miller sandals - These are a little different than last season's, yet the sad thing is I have already imagined multiple outfits with these on my feet.
Tory Burch tan Reva flats - I LOVE my Revas and would LOVE some more... Hint, Hint ;)

Piperlime - Restricted black wedges - These look similar to $275 Chloe wedges and in my opinion are much cuter. I want them!

J. Crew maxi dress - perfect casual chic dress
J. Crew cotton lace dress - I love summer white dresses. One can't have enough.

Stella and Dot Jewelry (If you don't know anything about this company, then contact me because I know of several reps)
Gold Studs -  I love these studs to wear with my watch and gold jewelry
Sunset Bangle - This bracelet would go perfect with that white dress
Goa Pendant earrings - Love the turquoise

Bloomingdale's Aqua crochet maxi dress - Love this line at Bloomingdale's (super cute and reasonably priced)

I also need a wedding/Easter/graduation dress ... actually make that a plural dresses. I know of three weddings, three graduations and several other springtime festivities quickly approaching (which freaks me and my closet out).


Love,