Cookie Time

If you are of the female gender, Christmas probably mean baking, baking and some more last minute baking. Well our Sunday night and my early wake-up this morning consisted of just that.... baking.

My office held their 2nd annual cookie swap and this girl decided to participate. I contributed my favorite holiday cookie recipe and a new one.

Molasses Cookies

These cookies are my favorite of all time. They are super easy and best when extremely chewy.  I will pass the recipe along if you want it... just comment and I will send away :)
Best cookies ever

Peanut Butter Candy Bar Cookies

Another recipe from this month's Southern Living (I told you it was good). These were pretty easy to make but you have been warned, the dough is really hard to handle when assembling the cookies. There were no other comments of this problem, so it may just be me, but I had the hardest time at about 6:15 this morning. My kitchen looked like it was attacked by flour bombs and it was still hard to handle the dough, so plan enough time to assemble this babies. They were well work the trouble though.
 You can see the Snickers in the middle of the cookies. Yum, Yum!

By the way, this weekend was amazing, amazing friends and an amazing wedding, what is better than that? 

Love,