Muffuletta Calzones

So now that I am a wifey, I subscribe to wifey magazines (as Aaron calls them). Actually I have been reading my mom's Southern Living forever so this isn't my first encounter with this fabulous publication. Some issues are better than others, and December was awesome. The recipes were so good (red velvet brownies are in my near future.)

Tonight we decided to try the Muffuletta Calzones. I LOVE muffulettas, especially the ones at Sol's in downtown Birmingham. You can pretty much follow the recipe as linked but I made a few changes.

 The ingredients except I forgot to picture the salami

 All ingredients mixed together (ours has about triple the olives because we like them so much). We made a lot extra because it is really good by itself.

 The recipes makes two large calzones but we made four as shown above and below

 Yum, Yum!!!!

We are getting our tree tomorrow night. Yay! I will be looking forward to it all day. Be on the lookout for Christmas decor pictures because I have been comtemplating my decorating for months.

Love,







Thought I would leave you with a little video of Winston attacking our new vacuum. When he licks his lips it is because they got sucked up in the nozzle. He hasn't learned that yet.