Gobble, Gobble

In case you didn't know, Thanksgiving was last week! Aaron, Winston and I trekked home for a weekend with the fam jam. It all started at our favorite Mexican restaurant to celebrate my little brother's 18th birthday.
 My little baby is all grown up :)

Thursday..... we took a trek through the woods for fall themed photos followed by some amazing food!

He keeps growing!

Friday... Aaron and I woke up with the crazies at 3:30 a.m. You know you are married when you line up to buy a Dyson at 4 in the morning. Luckily, we got the last one at Target! After a little power nap, we rode to Tuscaloosa for this little game called the Iron Bowl. The outcome I would rather not mention.


Saturday... was a very relaxing day with both sets of family.

Sunday (today).... we attended our nephew's christening in Birmingham. It was a beautiful ceremony with friends and family.

Our last few days were great but I will say I am more than excited about our Christmas decorating this upcoming week. I will also re-ignite my nightly rendezvous with Tony Horton for the next 90 days. (He is the very muscular, very strange man in the P90X videos) I have skimped on exercising since the wedding.

Love,






BLOG UPDATE: I got the Sephora OPI minis from Mom! Woohoo for festive nails!!!!