It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas: My House's Decorations

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year! One of my favorite parts is putting up and admiring decorations! Today, I decided I would share with you the decorations at my house and tomorrow I will show y'all my rooms decorations!

Here are our outside decorations. We put our garland above our front door and place two christmas trees in planters on either side!




We have a very natural looking garland equipped with pinecones and poinsettias.


We also put large red bows on either lantern to add some more red to our front porch.


Next we have our living room. This year we didn't do our typical wrap the garland up our staircase and hang the stockings accordingly and sadly our stockings were left completely out of the decorations. That is okay though because our stocking at my grandparents house are hung and ready!

Above our fireplace we have a garland and blue and white decorations dispersed among the branches.


We also have this gorgeous winter flower arrangement in the living room!


On our dinning room table we have a tree with silver ornaments and some fun holiday decorations around its base.


And last but not least we have our Christmas tree! This is in our "formal" living room and is decorated with white, gold, and silver decorations.


Around the base we have some fun boxes that look like presents so it doesn't look so bare underneath! We usually don't see our real wrapped presents until we are loading them in the car to head to my grandparents house.


Tomorrow you will see loads of colorful decorations and lots of colorful ornaments when you get an inside peek at my rooms holiday decorations!

Merry Christmas!

dWa