Holiday Gift Guide: Hostess

This little gift guide got left out when I posted my other gift guides so here it is now! This gift guide is perfect for those hostess gifts you may need for holiday parties you may be attending!

Holiday Gift Guide: Hostess

1. Cupcake Kit: Lets face it, girls love cupcakes! I would be so happy to receive any cute cupcake liners as a little hostess happy and I am sure your friends would as well.

2. Home or Recipe Book: Perfectly pretty on a bookshelf or coffee table but also extremely useful and entertaining for those entertaining you.

3. Hedgehog Measuring Cups: How fun are these? Love the unique styles that measuring cups are coming in nowadays.

4. Ceramic Fruit Containers: So much cuter than the plastic containers they come in at the grocery store! Wouldn't it be fun to see some of these lined up in your fridge!

5. Cocktail Napkins: Whether they be cloth or paper, napkins are the perfect gift to bring along to any party!

6. Pitcher: I loved this owl pitcher too much to leave it off of this list! While a pitcher may seem like an odd thing to bring, I think this one could double as an adorable vase!

Enjoy your holiday fetes!

dWa