Exam Preparation

Study wise, I shared lots of helpful hints yesterday in my Exam Week Necessities post but today I want to share with y'all some study tips.

Get Self Control. No I don't mean actual self control, I mean the app that blocks distracting websites! I used to have one of my friends change my passwords for Facebook, Pinterest, etc. but now this blocks anything that could possible distract me from studying! Get it!


Make a study schedule and stick to it! I feel like when I do this I am held accountable to stick to schedule and it helps me to accomplish more! It also gives you an excuse to use those precious notepads that we all know we have!

Allow yourself study breaks! Go for a run, wrap some Christmas presents, grab a snack, whatever you do don't sit down to watch TV or a movie because oftentimes you won't walk away once you do. Try to be as productive as possible during these breaks!

And last but not least get plenty of sleep! Going to bed at a decent hour is crucial!

Good Luck!

dWa

Luckily, I only have one exam left between me and christmas break and I couldn't be more excited about that!