Christmas Eve Traditions

The fact that it is Christmas Eve is mind boggling! The year is almost over and flew bye! I vividly remember last Christmas Eve and Christmas and there is no way that was a year ago!

We tend to do about the same thing every Christmas Eve and there are no complaints from me about it!
We are always at the Farm, my grandparents house, for Christmas break! 

Here is our schedule:

Regular day of fun up until the afternoon!
Oftentimes I go over to my aunts house and help her cook since we all go to her house for Christmas Eve dinner!
We will probably go over to their house around 5:30 all dressed up for a festive Christmas Eve.
We eat and are merry and celebrate together!
We play ping pong, eat some more, and usually exchange a joke gift or too!
Then we head back to the farm and here comes my favorite part!
I change into my pajamas and put baby jesus in the manger!
Then I organize all of the Christmas presents, each person gets a pile and then I go around and set up the presents so they appear appealing!

Here are some of my favorite images containing Christmas Presents:







And of course I love the way my presents turned out with their monogrammed gift tags (DIY)!


What is your families Christmas Eve Tradition?

dWa

Merry Christmas!