CEA Monograms and Gifts


If you are looking for the perfect gift for a friend, sorority sister, or anyone you know then look no farther than CEA Monograms and Gifts! The owner has the perfect selection of monogrammed shirts and sweatshirts with your choice of an embroidered or appliqué monogram! I received a quarter zip appliqué monogrammed sweatshirt from this shop and have worn it non stop since!

I love the quality of the jacket and it recently seems to be my go to outerwear choice! The material of the jacket is made to be like a sweatshirt but the quarter zip allows a unique design appearance! The prices of all of the merchandise in the shop are great and all of the products are too cute!


For the monogram I chose black chevron fabric to be used and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out! It is so versatile and I love the way the monogram is arranged to appear as a circle! This jacket is the perfect alternative to a plain old sweatshirt and the versatility its offers is supurb!

If you have any girl who you are having trouble buying for checkout CEA Monograms and Gifts on either their Facebook Page or Etsy Shop and the choice will be clear!

dWa