True Life: Updates

True life: I haven't had the initiative to blog lately, but I will make your Tuesday even brighter by some updates.

1. #Majorfail in not documenting the doggies at Alabama's homecoming parade this last weekend. I was a little overwhelmed with all the people blinding my babies with their cameras. What can I say, I have some stud-like pups.

You may or may not see them on some random Web site one day as a result of some creepers and the technology of camera phones.

2. I will, however, come back with some Halloween photos tomorrow. Pinkie promise! Here is last year's documentation:



3. My Christmas cards are being delivered today! High five for starting early!

4. I am starting to run again. Let's see how long this lasts... probably until the next time I am surrounded by a bunch of skinny college girls (oh that is next weekend and two weeks after that, and a week after that...).