I'm in LOVE!

......with a coffee table!

This weekend, my husband and I went to Lee Lighting in Huntersville on a mission to pick out new light fixtures for both the outside and inside of our home.  Our electricican Bobby recommended the store, and I'm glad he did.  Not only did we find all the fixtures we were looking for, but I found this beautiful coffee table as well!



The scale and size is perfect for a large couch, and the detailing on the legs and frame is incredible.  I love the mirrored glass top, and the fact that there is also a lower glass shelf as well, with an interesting X detail.


Did I mention that I got this little beauty for 50% off? Apparently like once or twice a year, Lee Lighting does a discount on all of their home furnishings and accessories.... anything with an orange sticker on the tag.  See the orange sticker?  Originally $684, we went home with this for $342--- a STEAL!

Comparable tables that I've been eyeing from Neiman Marcus and Horchow go for $1000+, so that made this table even more appealing..... and it also makes me even more in love with it!

If you have a Lee Lighting near you, definitely check it out---it's worth it.  I'll be sure to post pictures of the table once we finally move in and situate it in our living room.... I can't wait :)