Nuptse

During the summer time I love the look of wearing stacked bracelets. Every year it seems to be "on trend" in one way or another. Lately, I have really liked the look of beaded roll on bracelets like the ones offered on Nuptse's etsy shop. The owner hand makes these bracelets and I love the colors and designs she chooses. I have three bracelets from this shop and towards the end of the school year I wore them daily and received so many compliments. Here are two of the ones I have:
These bracelets are really comfortable too. They just roll on and during the process they do not pinch your skin at all. Before long I hope to order a custom set of six from Nuptse because her prices are some of the best I've seen. Here are my favorite bracelets from the ones available on her shop at the moment:
This set has a fun mix of blue, greens, and golds and I think the set looks great all together but would look equally as pretty separately.
How can you not love the vibrancy of this red and turquoise combo, this would be cute for the fourth of July!

I hope all of you had a great Memorial Day and enjoy your shortened week!
dWa