Countdown!

One month until my birthday and yes I am the type of person that loves a birthday. The day just seems automatically better. Unfortunately, I will not really get to celebrate this year because I have a MAJOR event that following week. Oh well, cheers to an awesome happy hour!

The best thing about birthdays are the party. 2012 is not a monumental celebration year that deserves a party but I have been storing some ideas for all the future biggies.

Source: etsy.com via Julie on Pinterest

Etsy is an awesome source for party items: straws, cupcake liners, cake toppers, cups, etc.


I love these photographs. Any year would be well deserving of this great idea.

Source: ohnuts.com via Julie on Pinterest

Ohnuts.com has tons of candy options, perfect for a color coordinated candy bar


Upside down balloons made with marbles inside. Genius!


These balloons rock! Great, cheap decor!