I've been a busy bee

This week has probably been the most hectic week in the history of my career as a student.
Here's an overview of my crazy life:

Monday:
AP Bio Quiz

Tuesday:
Girls Service Club Election Speech (I won and am now Vice President)
French Quiz
AP Bio Quiz

Wednesday:
AP Bio Test
5:30 - 8:00 Peer Counseling Event

Thursday: 
French Test
Math Test
History Research Paper Due
SGA Crawfish Boil 5:30-7:00 (was so much fun)
The Big Event (school wide event honoring our headmaster who is retiring) 7:30-8:40

Today:
no tests or quizzes or sleep (hehe)
Overnight Babysitting from 2:30 - Saturday

Tomorrow:
end babysitting around 1:00
babysit for another family from 4:30- 11:30
read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (first 144 pages due Monday, given book last Wednesday)

To say the juniors at my school are busy this week is an understatement.
Crazy, right? Well, I now truly know what the expressing Thank Gosh It's Friday means!
I am super excited about babysitting tonight and tomorrow and am so happy to have a smudge of time to relax. I hope this is the last week of the school year that was truly insane work wise or else I am going to have coffee running through my veins instead of blood.
Happy (well-deserved) Friday to you all!
dWa

(have a great weekend)