Prom is here!

Today is Prom! All the anticipation and stress and excitement has all come to this! Tonight is the night and I can't wait to have a blast with my friends! I won't be posting any pictures to the blog tonight but if you follow me on Instagram you are more likely to see pictures earlier! My Instagram name is prepinyourstep so check that out if you would like! Fortunately we get out of school at 11:30 today and I can come home and shower and get ready! All the girls in our prom group are heading to my friends hose at 2:30ish to get ready and hang out before the boys come to take pictures and get the limo before heading to dinner. We then head to our dinner reservation eat and take more pictures and then to prom we go! By this point I will be stressed because I have to announce callouts but it will be all typed out and done so hopefully at that point I will be able to use common skills and read them off of the sheet of paper! We will all head to prom and then after prom everyone is invited to a big breakfast in the theatre of our school which will have desserts and breakfast items yumm! After that all the girls are going back to my friends house and spending the night! I know I will be exhausted come the end of the night but fingers crossed that hair, makeup, and nails turn out in my favor and I hope y'all have had a fantastic week!
dWa