Just Madras

Since yesterday I talked about a cute company I decided that today I would do something similar! Today the company is Just Madras. I am sure that name is familiar to many of y'all and if not go check out the cute clothing that they have to offer! Since we are nearing summer and spring is officially here what better time is there to look at new clothing!
Here are my favorites:

The Madras Patchwork Jennifer Dress-Great Island

Kyle Pink Seersucker Skirt
This style is precious and such a fun staple!

Madras Plaid Patchwork Lucy Skirt- Sea Island

Seersucker Sophie Shorts
The best part of these shorts apart from the ruffle is that they can be monogrammed!

With all of these precious clothes, Just Madras has equally cute accessories! I am so sad that the do not have a retailer near me or I would have many of the products they offer! Do y'all have any Just madras clothes? Which products are your favorites?

And if y'all have any hair and makeup tips for prom please tell me anything and everything!
dWa