Accent Vlog

I love watching these videos on other bloggers channels so I hope you enjoy my version of it. The run down of how it works is below.




If you wanted to follow along, here is the list of words/questions for The Accent Vlog: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught



  • What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?


  • What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?


  • What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?


  • What do you call gym shoes?


  • What do you say to address a group of people?


  • What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?


  • What do you call your grandparents?


  • What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?


  • What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?


  • What is the thing you change the TV channel with?





  • If any of my lovely followers decide to do this I would love to know so feel free to tell me you did it below in the comment area. I always think I sound funny on camera. Is that how you expected me to sound? Do I have a strong accent? I love having my version of how I think someone sounds and then really hearing them talk. Hope y'all enjoy it as much as I do.
    dWa