Prama:Choose the Dress

Sorry for not blogging the past two days but I have been busy and took some time to relax (finally). Well I have some exciting news for y'all! Today, I went prom dress shopping and actually purchased my dress! I had no idea how this process would go considering I have never had to shop for a formal gown and let me just tell you it is overwhelming! I fell in love with quite a few bridesmaid dresses but they would take multiple months to come in. And yes it is early to be looking for prom dresses (prom is on March 30th) but I do not have multiple months to wait for a dress. So after sadly leaving the bridesmaid dresses and entering  into the prom dress world I was shocked. I have never seen so many sequins, cutouts, and slits in my life. There were a whole lot of tacky dresses but mixed in between were some dresses that I loved. So some advice for you is to not be disgusted and leave like I was about to and instead ask for some help from the employees and tell them what you want and what you don't want. I was pretty specific and my dress had to be long, not be bedazzled, and not be strapless. Well the shop did it. I tried on about four dresses that I liked and would look appropriate to attend prom in. I choose one of these three and I am going to be super annoying and make you guess which one I picked! Ignore my facial expressions and the fact that I am in a dressing room.


Which one do you think I chose!? And also which dress is your favorite? Come back some time tomorrow and I will reveal which dress I will be wearing to prom. But for now happy guessing! I can't wait to hear what you have to say!
dWa