What I'm Loving Wednesday

I thought I would link up with Jamie this week, as I find myself loving A LOT lately!



I'm loving that the Wolfpack came out with a W last night! My fiance and his family were at the game; oh what I would have done to go along with them! 

I'm loving all my new "teacher" clothes that I've received for Christmas.  I start student teaching on Monday, and have officially a stock pile of teacher clothes, and I'm oh so excited about it! They are all from the Loft, it is so close to my little heart [lovelovelove].  For Christmas I received 3 pair of pants, 7 cardigans, 3 turtlenecks, a small wool jacket, and more - oh I'm going to be loving my outfits! 

I'm loving my new Sonicare toothbrush.  I have no idea why I even thought about asking for a toothbrush for Christmas, but I'm SO glad I did! I've had to get use to the major vibration and at first it caused a little tingling in my lips and gums, but I'm surely loving my squeaking clean teeth.  So far, I will never go back to a regular toothbrush.
I'm loving my UD Naked Palette that Stephen gave me for Christmas! I've used it every day and tried to make each day a different look...I'm usually not a makeup junkie [at all] but I feel like I'm headed that way [I'm stalking Sephora for new products!].

I'm loving the fact that each day I get closer to my wedding day! I'm so ready to marry my sweet boy.  Only 220 days left to go  aka August 4th! 

What are you loving?

Addison
______________________________________

Lately, my heart has been touched by a family, whose young son, Noah, is slowly slipping away.  He has a mitochondrial disease, and his parents are proving around the clock intensive care at home, in what are his last few days.  I encourage you to pray for this family.  The mother has a blog, Praying For Noah where she provides updates and also areas of where prayer is deeply needed.  This family, and especially Noah, need our prayers and I hope that you will take time to pray and pass along this information to others.  
There is power in prayer.


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6