So I have seen several other blogs do this and I thought is was so cute.... Hope you realize I am not too terribly boring :)

  • What was the last movie you saw at the theater? New Year's Eve
  • What is your favorite TV show? Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (their drama is unbelievable)
  • If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Back home
  • What did you have for breakfast? Same every morning... Special K
  • Do you wear glasses or contacts?  contacts - I am BLIND without them
  • What food do you despise? I HATE meatloaf ... but Aaron loves it
  • Favorite Place to Eat? Mexico Tipico (I am easy to please)
  • Favorite dressing? Blue cheese
  • What are your favorite clothes? T-shirt and nike shorts ... I love to be comfortable
  • Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? For the weekend I would go to the lake... for a major trip, Ireland
  • Where would you want to retire? Anywhere with water, family, friends and plenty of drinks ;)
  • What is your desktop photo? Our wedding ceremony
  • What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
  • Coffee Drinker?  Two cups a morning
  • Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither since college :)
  • Do you have any pets? Not a pet... a fur baby, Winston
  • What did you want to be when you were little? To work for the CIA (that is still on my career bucket list along with 3 others)
  • What is your favorite color? Turquoise
  • Any pet peeves? People who brake for the heck of it... When you become a resident of Atlanta, road rage becomes the norm
  • Favorite Pizza Toppings? Olives and Mushrooms
  • Favorite Flower? Peony
  • Favorite ice cream? Chocolate/Vanilla Swirl
  • Favorite fast food restaurant? Chik-Fil-A
  • How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never
  • From whom did you get your last email? J. Crew
  • Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? J. Crew (must be a sign) 


Keep on the lookout for my new year resolutions, some 2012 organization secrets and new recipes ( I am off work until the 3rd so I have some free time on my hands)

Love,