Chicken & Rice Bake Recipe

The other night I fixed a chicken and rice dish, served with broccoli and yeast rolls.  I cook pretty often, and just realized the other night that I need to start sharing my go-to recipes! Stephen and I both like this dish, and I probably fix it once a month or more.  We go through several recipes, and seem to eat the same dishes every week, and those have definitely become our dinner staples.  This recipe is super easy, healthy, and quick prep time.

Chicken & Rice Bake

Ingredients
- 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup (I substitute the fat free for a healthier alternative.)
- 1 1/4 pound Boneless skinless chicken breasts 
- 1 cup of water (I use 1 1/3 cup, because I like my rice to be creamier.)
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 3/4 cup of uncooked long grain rice white rice

Directions
- Gather all ingredients

- In a 2 quart casserole dish, combine the soup, rice, ground black pepper, paprika, and water. Stir ingredients together.

- Add chicken on top.

- Place in the oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until chicken is done.

- And Enjoy!

What is a go-to recipe you love?