Happy Halloween!

I cannot believe it is already Halloween! This month flew by as did the rest of this year. 

 Unfortunately this year, I won't be going out for Halloween and I don't even have any decorations up.  Stephen and I had a super successful engagement party Saturday night.  Party details and helping my parents get our house ready has consumed our October, and especially our weekend.  Now that the big weekend has come to an end, I have an extremely huge amount of work to do this week.  I can't wait to see what everyone does for Halloween, have some fun for me! 

If I would have had a chance to decorate for Halloween here some things I would have incorporated around my apartment:

Pinned Image

Love all the pumpkins, especially mixing the white and orange.  This would have been perfect as a centerpiece or outside my apartment door.

Pinned Image

How cute are these boxes? I love the pop of orange ribbon.  This is such an easy decorations and could even be used as storage for the month of October.

Pinned Image

Would love to have made this for either my main door or for my bedroom door.  EEK or BOO would be super cute on this Halloween wreath.

Pinned Image

I live in a 600 or so apartment and have limited amount of storage space.  Something as cute as this jack-o-lantern candle holder would be a perfect accessory to any space in my apartment.

Did you decorate for Halloween?