What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving at a lot this Wednesday so I'm linking up with Jamie!


one. 
I'm loving that our engagement pictures are on Monday! I've got our outfits planned out so let's hope that it all works out. 

two.
By the time this posts I will have written 3 papers this week, meaning that my homework for this week is DONE.

three.
I'm discovering the cutest outfits in my closet.  I've been on a mission to reinvent my wardrobe by mixing and adding to familiar outfits.

four.
I've been looking for a casual, but not too casual dress to wear with my cowgirl boots for our engagement pictures and scored a navy dress from Banana Republic the other day for $20, regular $100!

five.
Can't wait for this busy weekend.  Stephen and I have a wedding and an engagement party to attend!
six.
Fall temperatures are coming on Sunday/Monday, and hopefully they plan on staying until winter.  I hate this 85 degree sticky, sweaty fall I've been experiencing so far.
What are you loving this Wednesday?