Updates

I'm so sorry readers that I have been MIA on and off the past week or two. 

Ever since school started last week I have been extremely busy with school, school work, work, and wedding things.  Although some of it is fun [wedding related] most of it is not and it is consuming my life. 

When I first began my blog, I had my mind set on posting everyday, but that was summer, and now I'm facing a million things going on.  I just wanted to let you know as a heads up that I am not going anywhere, but I may not be posting as frequently [only a few times a week].

Classes are going well, nothing too much to complain about.  They are my last courses to take before student teaching next semester.  I do know that these courses will be A LOT of work.  One class, just one, requires that I spend 150 hours working with an organization outside of class.  For two others I have extensive case studies, that are super time consuming and go on throughout the semester.  Let's just say that I'm not too thrilled about this semester and wishing that it was Christmas already.

There has been some progress made on the wedding planning.  It is definitely overwhelming with so many options, ideas, and important things to keep in mind.  Stephen and I have set a date: August 25, 2012, so less than a year away [the countdown as already begun].  We have decided on navy as our main color with a mix of ivory and green. Examples below :)




Example of the navy with ivory and green.  I do want a darker green though.



This is more of the green we like.
I had originally thought of using light pink with the navy, but with the venue that we are set on [an upscale vineyard], I decided that I wasn't as wild about the pink [I wanted to keep with the rich colors].  Stephen said he liked the pink so we are throwing up the idea of adding some blush colored flowers in my bouquet and his boutonniere, but we will see. 

Hope the start of school is going well for those, and that others are doing great as well! 

As I plan for the wedding, juggle work, go to school, try to blog regularly, etc, does anyone have any advice for accomplishing all of this? 
Any tips or suggestions for you may have I would love to hear, besides adding more hours to the clock. :)