Spice It Up

One of my favorite wardrobe staples is my extensive collection of scarves.




If only I had this organizer for all my fun scarves.

I love that scarves come in so many designs and materials that are perfect to spice up any outfit.  In the fall and especially the winter time it is a rare occasion to see me without a scarf.  One of the many pluses about scarves is that you can find them at a variety of price points, from Target to Anthropologie, Lilly and beyond.

This is the perfect tool I found on Pinterest that will help you switch up your outfits.  Sometimes I get bored with the same style or I find myself wearing one scarf more than others, and when this happens I try to find a different way to wear my scarf.


These are some of my favorite reasons for wearing a scarf:
- To add a pop of color to an otherwise boring outfit.


- Keep you warm and cozy on a crisp, cool day.

Do you love scarves as much as I do? 
Where are your favorite scarves from?